Medical Case Management
Get Tested, Get Treated, Get Cured.
Our Care Coordinators work one-to-one with clients who have been diagnosed with hepatitis C, providing a helping hand from diagnosis to treatment to cure. Care Coordinators are trained to help clients navigate medical and community resources that directly impact their health. Clients are linked to medical resources and empowered to access them. All services are free and no insurance is required.
Have a question or want to learn more about hep C? Check out our FAQ page and Resource Hub.
We’d love to speak with you.
Walk-In Hours: Monday – Thursday 12:30-5:30 pm
Information for Clients
Here is a snapshot of the services we offer:
- Find a primary care physician and/or specialist
- Assist with health insurance sign up
- Inform clients about current and upcoming hep C treatment options
- Help clients advocate for fair access to hep C treatment medications
- Offer information about community resources
- Navigate insurance denials with clients and providers
- Empower clients to take control of their own medical decisions
- Provide a non-judgmental and supportive environment at all times
You can meet with a Care Coordinator during your first visit to HEP. You will be asked to complete an intake packet to help us better determine how we can assist you. Unsure of your hep C status? Learn about our free testing services here!
- If you are a medical provider, a community services worker or any other individual, please use our printable referral form: Referral to Care Coordination Program
- Confidentiality of our clients is important to us! If you need a blank Release of Information form, please use this: Release of Information/Authorization to Disclose
- **NOTE: Monthly Meet-Ups are currently on pause while the COVID-19 restrictions are in place** Please print this flyer and share with your friends, family, other providers, clinic staff, and anybody else. Our monthly meetups are similar to support groups, but in a much more relaxed setting. Bring a guest with you, enjoy some free food, make new friends, and learn something new: Monthly Meet-Up Flyer