Care Coordination Program
Get Tested, Get Treated, Get Cured.
HEP’s care coordinators work one-to-one with people who have hepatitis C, facilitating access to treatment and resources, from diagnosis to cure and beyond. All services are free and no insurance is required.
If you’d like, you can meet with a care coordinator during your first visit to HEP, and we’ll have you complete our intake packet, which helps us figure out how we can assist you specifically.
Here is a snapshot of the services we offer
- Find a primary care physician and/or specialist
- Assist with health insurance sign up
- Inform clients about current and upcoming hep C treatment options
- Help clients advocate for fair access to hep C treatment medications
- Offer information about community resources
- Navigate insurance denials with clients and providers
- Empower clients to take control of their own medical decisions
- Provide a non-judgmental and supportive environment at all times
If you are a medical provider, a community services worker or any other individual, please use our printable referral form: Referral to Care Coordination Program.
Confidentiality of our clients is important to us! If you need a blank Release of Information form, please use this: Release of Information/Authorization to Disclose.